Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a beautiful day!

We are having such great weather right now! It's so fun to be outside and enjoy the sunshine with Sophia. Today we hit the Tulip Festival down in Woodburn with Hannah and Gracie, and Marisa and Sydney Sophia got a big wagon for her birthday from my parents and even though it isn't her birthday yet they let us steal it and use it for the girls today. They looked adorable in it! And they were great with it too. No one tried to climb out, well Gracie did a couple of times but Sophia put her in her place and pulled her back down. But they just sat and rode along looking at all the flowers. No one was crabby, even when they got fed an hour and a half later then usual or when three cameras were being shoved in their faces. 2 and a half hours and 550 pictures (yes that's right, 550) later we were ready to head home. So here is a glimpse of our day, obviously I can't post 550 pictures, but...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I am officially totally excited to come down and see you girlies next week!

Kelly T said...

haha...550?!! I totally relate to that! The pics are beautiful. I was just talking to my mom about how sad I was that we were most likely going to miss out:( And there you are....well, I enjoyed living vicariously though your trip! VERY cute.

I have not been there since I was a kid...where did you eat? At the farm? Or somewhere else in town?

Kelly T said...

BIRTHDAY WEEK! The banner/pic is adorable!!! Enjoy this unforgettable week...a memory us moms dont forget:)