
We had Sophia's friend birthday party on Friday night. I had to split her birthday into two parties, because I didn't think 40 or so people would fit into our house (at least comfortably). So Friday we had a BBQ with some of Sophia's friends and their parents. Matt made a delicious dinner, again, and Soph had fun playing with her friends, eating some more cake, and opening her presents. After most had gone home, and Sophia was off in bed, the adults that were left stayed up way to late and played some Rock Band. So fun!!!
Sophia and Sydney opening presents
One of my favorite pictures from the day! They look like they are sitting in front of a firing squad.
A little Rock Band anyone?
3 comments:
Yesterday Merrick asked if it would be considered rude to invite himself over to play Rock Band... you might be seeing a LOT more of him these days. =)
Fun party, good friends, great food! Thanks for including us.
Oh, and I LOVE the new header! Very cute.
And let the good times roll...I too loved the cute and funny pic of the kids lined up:) I have heard a lot of good things about that game!! Have a great week.
We had a lot of fun! Thanks for letting us share in celebrating Sophia.
Post a Comment