Sunday, March 2, 2008

A tutu...


I've been looking online for a fun birthday shirt for Soph to wear for her birthday. I ran across this website that had a birthday tutu on it that was pretty cute, but expensive. So I googled how to make a tutu and found a website that had pretty simple instructions. Once I got started it was really easy and the only sewing I did was to sew the elastic together to make the waist band. I didn't make a birthday tutu, just a regular one, but Soph is getting a kick out of it. When she's not wearing it, she is calling it a kitty and pointing at it, then laughing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tutu!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Nice job!!
Dee

Kelly T said...

Hey, I need to check with my friend, but she knows where to order birthday shirts and I think they are a plain shirt(either pink or white) and then a rhinestone number for the birthday. I could be wrong and the number may not be rhinestones, but they have the number printed large on the shirt. If interested let me know and I will get the info:)

And too funny I was looking at the 'make your own' tutu sites! Nice job!

Kelly T said...

here is the site that has those shirts...they are pink with rhinestones...think they are called number shirts:) http://www.chasing-fireflies.com

Erin Behen said...

That is absolutely adorable!

I'm glad you think Brenden looks like me at least a little...everyone else except my mom is convinced he looks like Todd! He does get his pouty face from his daddy!