We gave Sophia a baby doll for Christmas. I knew she would be to young to play with a baby, but I know how much my sisters LOVED playing baby when they were younger so I thought it would be good to have a baby around Sophia. When she opened her baby on Christmas morning she was full of kisses for her, but that was about it. Lately she has been throwing her baby around (does she think that's what we did to her when she was tiny?!) but she also hugs, kisses and "talks" to her baby. It is so sweet. So here's another video, sorry there has been so many lately but she is in such a cute and funny stage right now that I video tape her doing everything...
3 comments:
I love that she slams the baby's face into the floor, then picks her up and hugs her as if she is saying "sorry." Her "da, da" almost sounds like "oops, sorry" everytime the baby is body slammed.
Maybe you should tape her with her very pretty doll with the yellow dress. =)
I think my favorite is when she puts the feet in her mouth!
I ALMOST posted a pic of Lacy pushing a dolly in a little stroller today, but thought I already did enough posting for one day:) Lacy is just now starting to play with hers. And keep the videos and pics coming, this way I am not the only mommy who posts all the time:) It was a very cute clip!
Post a Comment