Not many of my friends, who have kids, have boys. Especially one's that are around Sophia's age. My friend from college, Shellie, had a baby boy about 4 months ago named Landen. None of us has had the chance to meet him because her and her husband, Ryan, live in Eugene. Monday Shell and baby Landen made the trek up to Portland to have lunch and a play date with a bunch of us from college. We had a great time, and Landon is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!
Landen and his mommy Shellie
Gracie and Landen (watch out Emmett!)
Landen and Sophia
3 comments:
I wish I would have known because I could have come down! What a cutie and I can't believe all that hair!
P.S. I love your new banner!
I was wondering about Shellie and Ryan! How cute is Landen?! I'm glad you posted their visit.
Post a Comment