Christmas trees are my favorite part of Christmas, so when it is time to get one I get very excited. Sophia and I went tree hunting twice this year. Saturday the two of us went with my family (Matt was at the Civil War game), then Sunday we went hunting for ours. Every year we head out to a tree farm in Helvetia that carries tall Nobles for a reasonable price. Saturday was definitely more fun, than Sunday. I will take cold and snow over rain any day! Our tree this year, standing at about 11 feet, is quite a bit smaller than our typical 14 or 15 footer. We just couldn't find a tall enough one that fit our style. Anyways, the tree we got is very cute and I'm happy with it.
The family

Sophia and Mommy all bundled up
Auntie Lacey, Sophia and Mommy
Sophia looking up at Grandma and Grandpa Boland's tree
1 comment:
I can't believe you guys get an 11 foot tree! That's enormous!
Post a Comment