Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Boy...

While I was in Boise my sweet friend, Hannah, took some maternity pictures of me.  I was 29 weeks when she took these, but I thought this would be a good time to talk about how this pregnancy is going, while showing off some of the pictures.
*Currently I'm 31 weeks along
*We haven't decided on a name yet.  Boy names are really hard!
*I feel pretty good, my belly feels a little more tight than I remember with Sophia, but that was 5 years ago so maybe I just don't remember that part.  
*I seem to be gaining weight quicker with this pregnancy, compared to with Sophia (Booo!)
*I really haven't had any cravings or aversions.  I really like my sweets though!
*My blood pressure has started creeping up.  I was put on modified bed rest a week and a half ago.  Basically I have to make sure to lay down a few hours in the morning, and a few hours in the afternoon. I also monitor my blood pressure while I'm at home.  I have a feeling full bed rest will be in my future (I was on full bed rest for 5 weeks with Sophia because of my BP), I'm just hoping we can hold it off as long as possible.
*He moves the most while I'm laying down.  I'm pretty sure gymnastics class starts at 10pm, right when I go to bed.
*He is more of a roller, than a poker.  He really likes to roll right over my bladder when it's full.
*He gets the hiccups a few times every day, usually when I'm in bed or lying down.
*I got to have a quick peek at him at my last appointment.  He's currently head down, but folded in half.  It was pretty cute, he had his little ankles crossed.  I go in on Valentines day to get a full ultrasound, just to check his growth.
*I haven't touched his room yet.  By this point with Sophia, the room was done.  Poor kid is being hit with second child syndrome all ready.
*We are all so excited to meet him, especially Sophia who loves to give my belly hugs and kisses.  She makes sure to tell him good morning every morning.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You look absolutely beautiful!

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the one with your hands in a heart. SOOOOO excited to meet baby boy. xoxoxoxox

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures! You look great! Hannah did a great job of capturing your belly. I really love the 1st one. You'll be so glad that you have these. Thanks for the pregnancy update too. Fun to read.

Nicole said...

You look gorgeous!