YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations on the little man! Boys are pretty fun... a completely different word than little girls! :)
Oh my GOSH, that is going to be such a handsome boy! Congrats Rider's!
SO FUN!!! She looks so excited!!! As she should be!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations to you all!! Yes, Sophia looks so excited in this picture. So excited for you guys to experience a boy too!! Yea!
Ya-hooooo! I have been thinking of boy names for you all afternoon (i have a list) Caden likes "runner," sooo sad Ariel isn't going to work :-) I bet Grandma Susie is already out shopping! Love you!! xxoo
How exciting!!! I love that picture of Sophia- precious! xo
YEAH!!!! Very excited for you and the family! Can't wait!!!
So exciting! I love Sophia's face!
What a cute picture-congratulations how exciting!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations on the little man! Boys are pretty fun... a completely different word than little girls! :)
Oh my GOSH, that is going to be such a handsome boy! Congrats Rider's!
SO FUN!!! She looks so excited!!! As she should be!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations to you all!! Yes, Sophia looks so excited in this picture. So excited for you guys to experience a boy too!! Yea!
Ya-hooooo! I have been thinking of boy names for you all afternoon (i have a list) Caden likes "runner," sooo sad Ariel isn't going to work :-) I bet Grandma Susie is already out shopping! Love you!! xxoo
How exciting!!! I love that picture of Sophia- precious! xo
YEAH!!!! Very excited for you and the family! Can't wait!!!
So exciting! I love Sophia's face!
What a cute picture-congratulations how exciting!!!
Post a Comment