Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Masterpiece Art Studio...

I'm sorry for the lack of blogging, my camera is in the shop right now so I can't document anything we do unless a friend is with me and has a camera.  I'm pulling my hair out waiting for it to get back!!! A couple of weeks ago I took Sophia to My Masterpiece Art Studio and met some friends for painting.  We had Groupons, so it was a great cheep day!

This was the first time I have taken Soph where she painted something real.  The last few canvases I have are beautiful :) but very abstract.  These days she LOVES to draw, we go through notebooks faster than you can imagine, but she usually draws people.  I was surprised she chose to paint flowers, but I love how they turned out!

Claire was really excited to be painting

Grace and her masterpiece

Maren and her painting

Sophia and her flowers

No comments: