Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's that time!

As the temps are warming up, we have started our "park tour."  Even though the past few days have not been warm, the fountains have been calling the kids names.  They have so much fun chattering their way through the water!
I think she's going to be a little braver this year.  Last year she barely went into the fountains.

It was not warm out, but they all insisted on wearing their swimsuits

I have to be honest, us Mommies waited for this moment.  Claire had been wandering around playing in the little puddles, and numerous times she just barely missed being hit by the water.  She had no idea how close she came to getting hit by spray, so many times.  Then the planets aligned, and she got nailed.  Sadly the grown ups had tears streaming down our face from laughter! Does that make us horrible people?

All five kids (can you spot Claire in the picture?)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE all those smiles!! Hailey seems braver too, I can't wait to see how she does in the fountains this year.

Amber said...

What an adorable 1st picture and that one of Claire is so funny!! I can't believe they put on their swimsuits in this weather. I can't wait until summer really arrives!!