Friday, March 11, 2011

53rd Ave Park...

Finally a beautiful day!  We stopped at 53rd Ave park, on our way home from lunch with Daddy.  We had no digging tools, to use in the sand, so Soph used some sticks and her hands.  I think her feet and hands got cold pretty quickly from the wet sand so we made our way over to the play equipment.  I was so proud of her, there were some things she was scared to do, but decided to be brave and tried them out!





3 comments:

Amber said...

Just love these pictures! Lots of movement and emotion in them and love the angle of the last shot :) Fun.

Lisa said...

YAY for sunny day pictures. Miss Sophia looks SO grown up!! I hope we get another sunny day sometime soon?

tabi said...

love these, especially the last one! it would be great for our 'green' assignment. :)