Sophia's class had their valentine's party today. They decorated cookies, read valentine stories, and gave each other valentines. Mrs. Nolan has really been focusing on friendship, kindness towards one another, and how Jesus is our best friend, so you could really call the party today a friendship party. :)
Nice pink teeth (from the sprinkles) but still a cute girl!
Sophia and Ava passing out their valentines
Getting ready to read our valentines with Ava
Cute little twins
Then Caden got in on the cuteness
Sophia, Megan, and Abby
2 comments:
LOVE it!! and LOVE that we get to celebrate Valentines with you again on Monday too!! xo
So many fun memories for Sophia to look back on! I really like your new blog format too... still big pictures but a bit more structured. We need to get together to talk photography again. Oh, and I'm sad I have to miss out on Monday. Hope you guys have fun!
Post a Comment