Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Sing Along...

This morning we went to a holiday sing along at Potterybarn Kids.  I've never done one of their store events, thinking it would be crazy, but today was so mellow and most of the kids were from our group.  Soph had a blast!  Alleyoop was the entertainment, and the kids loved him.  I wish I could upload the video I took because it's pretty cute, but it's way to big.  So here here are some pictures instead...
Baylie, Sophia, and Grace as he was just getting started

Bunny hopping

She's so cute!  
She has been DYING to wear this dress, but the mean mom I am I haven't let her because it's her Christmas dress.  But since we were going to see Santa today I decided to let her. :)

 Niko, Claire, Baylie, Sophia, Grace and Kaleb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love her Christmas dress!