Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yakima...

Last week Hannah and I spent a few days up in Yakima with Brent, Hannah, and Emmett.  We were surprised with A LOT of snow in the pass on the way up.  I am terrified of driving in snow, so we drove 20 mph over the pass and thanks to lots of sweet prayers from Grace and Soph we made it safely over the mountain.  Our three days up there were spent just hanging out, playing in piles and piles of leaves, making cookies, crafting, and a little mommy time playing Bunco.  Thanks Noel family for a great few days!
What we were hit with on the drive up



Making a leaf angel

How awesome is this tree?!  I didn't do any color enhancing on this picture, it just naturally looks like this!

Sophia had a lot of fun playing dinosaurs and building caves for them (and of course playing family with them) :)

hmmm


This pictures cracks me up.  They looks like a little family.

As much as these two fight these days, we still get glimpses of sweetness

A few sweet kisses before we head home

3 comments:

Living the Life.... said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun. I love how Sophia is wearing her tiara.

Kelly T said...

oh I hate snow driving as well! I am getting used to it as we get it quite often here in HR and life just continues unless icy. Looks like a great trip! That tree is stunning. LOVE the fall and especially fall photos of super cute kids. :)

Kelsie Hernandez said...

That picture of all 4 of the kids is too hilarious. Looks out of a catalog...its just too perfect! :)