Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 2 at the beach...

After a fun day celebrating Hannah's birthday, Soph and I shared a house with the Coleman's for a night.  On Monday (which was Hannah's real birthday) we followed the Brownlee's up to Cannon Beach.  After lunch at Mo's we spent the day on the beach.  The weather started out a bit chilly but got nicer as the day went on.  We had a blast down on the beach "fishing," splashing in the water, and having running races.

Fishing. 
Hannah found sticks and twine for each of the girls to have a fishing pole.

Can you tell that Claire didn't like the sand at all :)

Sophia and Mamma with Haystack Rock in the background

The Brownlee family on Hannah's 30th birthday

Jumping waves

Amidst all of our pretend fishing, Sophia accidentally caught a little school of fish in her bucket just by dipping it in the ocean!

Hannah and I with our girls

How excited are they about racing?!

Me and my buddy walking on the beach

Checking out a jellyfish

More jumping

And of course an ice cream cone before we head back home

2 comments:

Living the Life.... said...

I love the picture, "me and my buddy". You two are super duper cute! I really wish I would have been able to see you when I come to Oregon this month!

Amber said...

Love the pic of you & Soph jumping :)