Sunday, June 13, 2010

On the Radio...

Last night Sophia participated in her first dance recital.  Holy cuteness! Our little shy (when there are strangers around) girl actually got up on stage and danced (well about halfway through).  I was so proud of her! I'm not even going to try and explain how fun it was to see her up there, I'll just let you see for yourself.  The video and most of the pictures were taken on Friday at the rehearsal. Video and pictures were not allowed at the actual show, which was probably a good thing, because then I could sit back and enjoy watching Soph dance!

All the girls in her dance class (Sophia is second from the end on the right)

Twirling 
(Sophia's in the middle)



At the end of the show with all the dancers out on stage.  I couldn't get  everyone in, this is about half of the girls.  Soph is in the front row right in the middle.

Sophia and her little friend, Lexie.  They met in dance class.

Posing

Our sweet little dancer

Dance Recital '10 from shannon rider on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah Soph. You are so cute!

We watched this video all together tonight and Gracie said, "but where's me?" Silly girl. =)

Living the Life.... said...

Super cute!

Christina said...

It's a minor miracle that you weren't laughing your butt off the WHOLE TIME you were filming. {more proof I shouldn't reproduce?}

The cutest thing EVAH.
I just died a little.