Grace, Claire, and Sophia
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Swimming...
For the past 6 weeks Matt has been CRAZY busy at work. Sometimes only being home for 4 or 5 hours a day (like in the middle of the night). So Sophia and I have been trying to stay busy, while we miss our Daddy, doing things like dinner with friends and family, playing outside with the neighbor kids a lot, and tonight we met the Brownlee's at the Shute Park pool in Hillsboro for open swim time. Soph was pretty timid at first, but in no time at all she was cruising around the shallow pool even going so deep that her little face was just barely out of the water. She also went down the big slide with me 4 times. She seemed like such a big girl tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute picture & swimming sounds like fun! Now that I'm home a lot more, I'm trying to find more things to do too. This weather makes it so much easier though!!
Post a Comment