Monday, September 14, 2009

Tiny Dancer...

Sophia had her first dance class today! It was probably the cutest (and funniest) thing I have ever seen. Matt and I sat on the side line just laughing the whole time. It definitely reminded me of the 3 years I taught preschool at Nike, trying to corral kids in and listen to you, all the while they are happily in their own little world doing there own thing. I did the picture thing this week, next week will for sure be the video camera...


Stretching




I think she's in the middle of a twirl


They were supposed to be "free dancing" instead they were dragging themselves across the floor


New friends


Getting her turn to skip with Miss Kim

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! It looks like she was in Sophie heaven.

Lisa said...

OMGosh cuteness!!!!!!

Amy said...

She is the cutest little ballerina!

Kelly T said...

i just love girls! Sophia is ridiculously adorable. How great that Matt was able to attend as well!! Can't wait for tomorrow for Lacy's turn.

Life Is Good said...

I don't think I have ever seen anything cuter!

Amy said...

She is so adorable!

Lacey said...

Sophia is the sweetest tiny dancer that I have ever seen...I hope I can make it to see a live showing. I love you! Love EE

Amber said...

Love catching up on your blog after a week away from it all. Such memorable pictures of Sophia's dance class! It looks like she's going to love her time there.