
Last Tuesday morning Matt, Sophia, and I took off for central Oregon for 5 days. The condo we stayed in was right on the Deshcutes River about 20 minutes from Sunriver. We spent our days helping some friends, Mandy and Katie Stevens, throw a surprise 60th birthday party for their dad Bill. The "Cowboy Bill" party happened sat. night with about 100 of his friends and family

surprising him in his back yard. It was a fun filled night listening to the live band and dancing on a makeshift hay dance floor. With lots of running around to get that party to happen, we still had time to do some relaxing. Bill and Sandy were so kind to watch Sophia for a couple of hours so that Matt and I could spend some time on the river kayaking. I
guess you could call it kayaking since we were in kayaks, but there wasn't much paddling going on. Floating would be a better word for it. We also took Sophia to the pool and some nice walks around the neighborhood. She loves to be outside, so she just cood and smiled the whole time she was in her baby bjorn. We had such a great time, it was hard to come home Sunday night!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Emmett loves to be outside too and aren't baby bjorns the best? I think Sophia is looking a lot like Matt!
Post a Comment